Call for papers
The PSM is peer-reviewed, open access, multidisciplinary, international journal that welcomes submissions from all fields of science and from any source.
The journal welcomes the submission of original manuscripts (Please see Plagiarism Policy) that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence.
The PSM publishes six bi-monthly online issues (February, April, June, August, October, and December).
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Three well qualified relevant reviewers, with their complete details (designation, institute, postal address, telephone, fax, and current e-mail IDs) are provided in the manuscript title page.
Submission should be made through “The PSM – Manuscript Submission and Tracking System“.
The authors can also use One Step Submission
General enquiries: email@example.com