Call for Editors: An Invitation to Join the PSM Editorial Board
The PSM is a peer-reviewed, open access, multidisciplinary, international journal that welcomes submissions from all fields of science and from any source.
The PSM is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal and publishes original and high-quality research.
The PSM invites applications from eligible scholars and researchers to join the PSM Editorial team and share duties and responsibilities on a voluntary basis.
Qualification. The applicant holds a relevant doctoral degree, or a university lecturer position, or is a research fellow or the equivalent AND has published at least three academic papers in peer-reviewed journals.
Area of expertise. The applicant has good knowledge and research experience in his major scientific areas.
English language skills. The applicant has a strong command of the English language with verbal and written fluency.
Responsibilities of the editorship include:
- Contributing to the strategic development of the Journal.
- Actively commissioning content and exercising responsibility for the selection of submitted articles
- Managing the receipt of submissions, and editing articles. The Editor/s review
papers, manage the peer-review process and are responsible for content quality and relevance.
- Acting as Guest Editor of a Special Issue in your particular field of expertise, or recommending potential topics and Guest Editors.
- Managing and developing the Editorial Board and Editorial Advisors.
- Representing the Journal and promoting it when possible, with the support of PSM.
- Volunteering with the PSM can be an excellent opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary and committed editorial team.
- The PSM provides an excellent opportunity to engage with, support, and develop your field of study.
This is a voluntary position: PSM is a non-profit organization run by academics and built around a committed community of volunteers.
If you would like to become a reviewer for The PSM, please provide the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Areas of research interest
Please submit your applicant information and CV to the PSM Editorial Office, email: email@example.com
For more information about the journal, visit the homepage: