Call for Reviewers: An Invitation to Join the PSM Editorial Review Board
The PSM is a peer-reviewed, open access, multidisciplinary, international journal that welcomes submissions from all fields of science and from any source.
The PSM is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal and publishes original and high-quality research.
The PSM invites applications from eligible scholars and researchers to join the Editorial Review Board.
Qualification. The applicant holds a relevant doctoral degree, or a university lecturer position, or is a research fellow or the equivalent AND has published at least three academic papers in peer-reviewed journals.
Area of expertise. The applicant has good knowledge and research experience in his major scientific areas.
Command of English language. The applicant has a strong command of the English language with verbal and written fluency.
- Reviewing establishes you as an expert in your field of research – it’s a great way to enhance your academic or professional reputation.
- You get the opportunity to read cutting-edge research before it has even been published.
- Reviewing offers an ideal opportunity to exercise your critical thinking skills.
- Building a relationship with a journal editorial team increases your chances of being invited to join an Editorial Advisory or Review Board.
- You could be recognized for your efforts; each year editors are asked to nominate outstanding reviewers.
- This is a voluntary position: PSM is a non-profit organization run by academics and built around a committed community of volunteers.
If you would like to become a reviewer for The PSM, please provide the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Areas of research interest
Please submit your applicant information and CV to the PSM Editorial Office, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the journal, visit the homepage: