A lot of manuscripts are rejected due to poor English, poor presentation, and not adhering to instructions to authors. We are interested in improving the quality of your manuscript. We edit to correct the grammar, improve the language and format to meet the intended journal’s style. We have a team of experts in nearly every field of sciences that provides cost-effective and time-saving alternatives in the following areas:
1. Writing the manuscript either directly from data only or working on the preliminary draft of the manuscript
2. Referencing with well accepted published data as well as to the journal format
3. Figures and table are made using the advanced tools available in MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS excel to ensure the impact of quality research work done
4. We improve the overall clarity and organization of your manuscript.
5. We provide professional academic editing and proofreading services for all fields of life sciences.
The manuscript must be submitted in Ms-Word document. Upon submission, a unique ID is being given to your data or preliminary draft of the manuscript. This unique ID could be used as a reference in future correspondence between you and the editor. Only an assigned managing editor and a language editor will see your manuscript. The process may need multiple electronic conversations asking and requesting information so that there should not be left any ambiguity. The manuscript editing is being done using the “Track Changes” function available in MS word so that both you and the expert writer could understand the latest for the manuscript.
The manuscript editing does not guarantee acceptance of the manuscript in the said journal. We only provide service in presenting the data in the best possible way with minimum or no linguistic error. However, we facilitate further even after the reviewing comments from the reviewers of journals.